Students who are interested in submitting applications for future positions can send their CV and grades to email@example.com
IDI is seeking a Full-Time Donor Information & Research Coordinator for its team in Jerusalem
- Administer and maintain the Salesforce database, including data entry, data quality assurance, and user management.
- Customize Salesforce to meet the specific needs of the Resource Development team, including creating custom fields, workflows, and reports.
- Manage Salesforce consultants in developing and building out the system as needed.
- Develop and implement best practices for Salesforce usage, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and use by development staff.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards providing insights on fundraising activities, donor trends, and campaign effectiveness.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improving fundraising efforts and enhancing donor relationships.
Resource Development Support:
- Conduct research to identify potential funding sources, including foundations, corporations, and individual donors.
- Assist in the development and execution of resource development strategies, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Oversee development-related digital marketing and tools (i.e. giving platforms)
- Support Development team and the President's Office in managing communications with donors: producing lists, presentations and background materials, writing correspondence in Hebrew and English
- Collaborate with other departments, including Communications and Finance, to ensure alignment and effective integration of information systems and resource development efforts.
- Proven experience working with Salesforce or other CRM
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the non-profit world
- Curious and creative team-worker with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Hebrew
- Academic degree
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org