In a poignant op-ed, published by the Jewish Journal, Dr. Idit Shafran Gittleman confronts the issue of the price a country should pay to bring home its captive soldiers, including those who have been declared dead.
70 Years of Status Quo? The Ongoing Struggle between Religion and State
- IDI Scholar Responds to Chief Rabbinate’s Blacklist
- 46% of Religious Israelis Support a Change to the Religious Status Quo - Latest Poll
- IDI Scholars Recommend Breaking Up Religious Councils - New Study
- To those Who are Making Decisions about the Future of the Jewish State:
- Israel’s ‘Status Quo’ On Religion Is In Chaos
- American Jews, Can You Spare Some Outrage for Israel's Arab Citizens?