We hereby inform you that Viterbi Family Center in the Israel Democracy Institute (hereinafter – "the Center") is willing to grant your request to permit you to use the data you asked for on a one-time basis, subject to the following terms:
- The information and/or the documents and/or the questionnaires and/or the data (hereinafter – "the information") provided, are the exclusive property of the Israel Democracy Institute (R.A.) and it is the owner of such information and/or the holder of the copyright and any other rights to such information of any kind or nature whatsoever with respect to it, and they are provided to you, pursuant to your request, for the purpose of study and/or research and for this purpose only.
- There is nothing in the provision of the information so as to construe it as constituting consent and/or license from the Israel Democracy Institute (R.A.) to make any use whatsoever of the information other than for purposes of study and/or research, and any other use of the information shall constitute a breach of the license given to you as well as a violation of the copyrights of the Israel Democracy Institute (R.A.).
- To the extent that you publish the information in the framework of the study and/or the research, you are obligated to give credit for the information to the Center in the manner set forth below:
Data/ questionnaires courtesy of Viterbi Family Center for Surveysat the Israel Democracy Institute (RA).
- To the extent that you publish the information in the framework of the study and/or the research, we would appreciate it if you will provide the Center a copy of the publication, as we are creating a library based on the Center's studies.
- It is hereby clarified that the permission granted to you to use the information is granted to you personally on a one-time basis and is not subject to transfer and/or to repeated use and/or any other use, and that it does not confer upon you any other right of any other kind or nature in the information