Jerusalem International Convention Center (ICC)
Binyanei HaUmah, Jerusalem
On Tuesday, February 3, 2015, IDI hosted the first of a series of pre-election public meetings on issues of substance. Held at the International Convention Center in Jerusalem, this meeting focused on IDI's plan for combating corruption in the public sector in Israel.
- MK Yair Lapid, Chairman of the Yesh Atid party
- MK Tzipi Livni, Number 2 in the Zionist Union (Labor-Hatnua)
- Mr. Yohanan Plesner, President, IDI
- Prof. Mordechai Kremnitzer, Vice President of Research, IDI
- Prof. Yuval Feldman, Senior Fellow, IDI
- Dr. Tehilla Shwartz Altshuler, Research Fellow, IDI
This Hebrew event was open to the public with advance registration and was broadcast live on the IDI website (video can be found below)
Additional events in this series:
- Resolving the Tension between Religion and State in Israel
- Have We Forgotten the Declaration of Independence? On the Nation State Law and Other Legislation.