Thank you for your interest in supporting The Democracy Pavilion
In honor of Israel's 70th anniversary, IDI has teamed up with the municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo to create a world-class audio-visual exhibition, showcasing the values embedded in the Declaration of Independence and their importance to all of Israel's citizens. The pavilion is the centerpiece of Tel Aviv's "Independence Trail,” a kilometer-long route down Rothschild Boulevard, featuring historic landmarks that tell the story of Tel Aviv’s birth as the first Hebrew city and Israel's evolution as a Jewish and democratic state.
The pavilion, which affords prominent onsite recognition opportunities, will provide hundreds of thousands of local and international visitors over the course of 2018 and beyond with the opportunity to learn about the critical importance of the values upon which Israel was founded.
A lead gift from Taube Philanthropies has made possible the construction of the pavilion in record time and will ensure its operation through the end of the year. IDI is currently seeking additional funding for programmatic enhancements and project extensions. Specifically, we would be grateful for contributions that would enable us to:
- Launch a digital messaging campaign for the Israeli public underscoring the enduring importance of the values contained in the Declaration of Independence
- Provide on-site guides that will enhance the educational experience for school-children and soldiers in particular.
- Extend the life of the project beyond the end of 2018
- Take the pavilion on a “road-show” to Israeli cities and towns on the periphery
- Feature the pavilion overseas
We appreciate your support to this exciting, once-in-a-generation opportunity to showcase Israel’s democracy to the world and strengthen Israel’s commitment to the principles upon which the State was founded.
For information on specific funding opportunities, please contact us directly.