- Open to the public
The Library for Social Sciences and Management, Tel Aviv University
Open to the public with advance registration
The University of Tel Aviv, Am Oved Publishers, and the Israel Democracy Institute, hosted a celebratory event in honor of the book, "The Political System of Israel," by Prof. Yitzhak Galnoor and Dr. Dana Blander.
The event took place on Monday, March 9th, from 5:30–7:30 pm, at the Library of Social Sciences and Management, at Tel Aviv University.
The main topic of discussion was: Is Israel (Still) A Democracy?
The event was conducted in Hebrew.
5:30 pm: Reception and Light Refreshments
- Prof. Yael Yishai, Haifa University
- Nabila Espanioly, the Al-Tufula Center
- Dr. Eyal Chowers, Tel Aviv University
- Hanan Kristal, political commentator
- Prof. Yossi Shain, from Tel Aviv University
- Dr. Dana Blander, The Israel Democracy Institute
- Prof.Yitzhak Galnoor, from Hebrew University and the Van Leer Institute.
The discussion was open to audience participation.