- Open to the public
The Yitzhak Rabin Center
Leah Rabin Conference Hall
77 Rokach Blvd., Tel Aviv-Yafo
Co-sponsored by Ynet
How do we explain this pivotal event to future generations? How do we internalize the impact of the prime minister's assassination on Israeli democracy?
On Tuesday, Oct. 20, IDI and Ynet explored these and related questions in a symposium marking the 20th anniversary of the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. The event took place at the Yitzhak Rabin Center in Tel Aviv and was open to the public. It was also broadcast live on the IDI website and the YNet website. The event was in Hebrew.
- Admiral (Ret.) Ami (Amichay) Ayalon
- Israeli educator and politician Dr. Yifat Bitton
- Rebbetzin Adina Bar Shalom
- MK Yitzchak "Bougie" Herzog
- Efrat's Chief Rabbi Shlomo Riskin
- Prof. Mordechai Kremnitzer (IDI)
- Mr. Yohanan Plesner (President, IDI)
- Prof. Yedida Stern (IDI)
- And more!
- Rabin assassination